As a valued Eagle Eye Tax Solutions customer, your safety and wellbeing are our top priority. With continued news around coronavirus (COVID-19), I want to personally share the steps we are taking to protect all customers and staff.
• We are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organization and other health authorities. We understand that the increasing spread of the coronavirus is concerning and we want to stress that we’re closely watching the situation, and taking necessary precautions and preventive measures.
• As the coronavirus pandemic continue to unfold, we encourage clients to finalize their return by filing sooner than later. The unpredictable outbreak is arousing concerns of the possibility of a reduced government staff or shutdown. Not saying this is the case, but there is so much unknown about the outcome. We would like to assure your personal and business returns are filed timely and receive any tax refund is due.
• Although President Trump has instructed the Treasury Department and IRS to delay the April 15th deadline for filing federal income tax returns for those affected by Coronavirus, we don’t know the specifics and who will be impacted. Therefore we strongly recommend finalizing returns early if possible, to avoid extended delays in receiving tax refunds. The president said he would direct the Treasury to “defer tax payments without interest or penalties for certain individuals and businesses negatively impacted.” As more information unfold, we will keep you updated.
• We’ve always taken seriously the cleanliness of our office locations. We know this is more important than ever. Aligned with guidance from health authorities, we are implementing additional measures to clean and disinfect our locations.
• While we look forward to continuing to serve you during this time, we recognize some maneuvering around plans may change. To provide you with flexibility for these changes, we are extending our secure remote services. Clients can receive full tax services without coming into the offices. Virtual Appointments, Drop-offs, Remote Services as well as in office appointments remain available. Customers are encouraged to call our office to learn more about the best option for you. To send documents securely using our client portal click here.
• Associate wellbeing is also a top priority. We are encouraging team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, and staying home if they are feeling ill. Preventive Measures click here.
Providing the best experiences for our clients and team members is the highest priority for us and we will continue to diligently work to protect everyone who visit us. We will continue to closely monitor this evolving situation and will provide updates as needed.
Thank you for choosing Eagle Eye Tax Solutions. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. As always, we look forward to working with you again soon.