Call 225.925.TAX8

Watching Over What Counts – Your Trusted Tax Partner

Can’t get Uncle Sam off your back?

Owe IRS Back Taxes?

We Do More Than Prepare Taxes

We have your back in dealing with those back taxes.  Whether the IRS is demanding full payment of back taxes up-front or a payment plan that is substantially higher than what you can afford to pay, we can negotiate an offer in compromise settlement on your behalf for a fraction of what is owed or to set up an arrangement for the lowest possible monthly payment with various options for making those payments, if you qualify.
Don’t be frightened by the IRS anymore. We’re on your side.  Get tax relief fast from our tax resolution experts in resolving back taxes and IRS problems.  Even if you can’t afford to pay your back taxes, an Enrolled Agent at EETS can give you the help you need to settle your IRS debt.
If you owe back taxes or if you’ve been threatened with an IRS levy, lien, seizure, wage garnishment or the denial or termination of an installment agreement, let us represent you and put an end to your IRS problems!

What is an enrolled agent?

Enrolled agents (EAs) are America’s Tax Experts. EAs are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation, and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS. Enrolled Agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards.

What does the term “enrolled agent” mean?

“Enrolled” means to be licensed to practice by the federal government, and “Agent” means authorized to appear in the place of the taxpayer at the IRS. Only enrolled agents, attorneys, and CPAs have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.

How can an enrolled agent help me?

Enrolled agents advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled agents’ expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers at all administrative levels within the IRS.

What are the differences between enrolled agents and other tax professionals?

Only enrolled agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in all areas of taxation, representation and ethics before they are given unlimited representation rights before IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who are state licensed and who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all enrolled agents specialize in taxation.

Enrolled Agents are America’s Tax Experts

Contact Eagle Eye Tax Solutions for your Expert Tax help

About the Author

ShantaView all posts by Shanta